I am complaining abdout dean the ***

he is a straight up *** srtist. I ordered one book and got 2! and havent been able to get a hold of anyone! they say to send back you have to get a number from the customer service perople...GOOD LUCK GETTING ONE! I say call the infomercial we ordered from and act like we wanna order..THEN you might get someone on the phone! MAYBE I am very pissed off at DEAN whatever the heck his name is! I chose real estate school instead...atleast its honest! I highly suggest NOT to order this book, tape or anything from this ***! He is rich off scamming accounts not real estate!

I have worked as a consultant for dean for two years now. It is hilarious to me to see people complain about his program.

Unfortunatly america has gotten in a habbit of expecting handouts in this generation.The people who do not succeed are the people that expect deans coaches to do everything for them and dont want to work! And as we can see in america nobody wants to work. Easier to live off of hard working americans tax dollars. I have watched thousands of people come aboard our program and change there lives for the better.

All of the success stories on deans infomercials and web pages are not hired actors. They are real people and came aboard the same program you purchased but they were excited and ready to work. We have helped people create six figure incomes and even become millionaires. The program has an 87% success rate.

Sorry you were not motivated enough to join them and had to fall in the 13% that failed.

As an employee of deans company I can assure you people that it is not a scam and if you are serious about capitalizing on this real estate market I encourage you to purchase his book and see if you think its for you! I am proud to work for Dean as he is a very generous good hearted man who really cares to help people

If you Ordered his New Book "Profit from realestate" you'll receive his Other Book

"be A Real estate Millionare" Free ....lol

& Its not A Scam if You ordered 1 Book & got 2 Books Cause 1 "Be A Real estate millionare" Is Free when you Order .

Cause I got both books because I have been wantinng to try his stuff .

View more comments (2)
Reston, Virginia

Sales Persons on Commission

Please be aware when dealing with any person selling on commission. Whether it be a door to door, new or used car, real estate, or any other sales person on commission. They don't care if you want their product, need their product, or if you can afford their product. All they want is their commission. If you tell them the above, the first thing out of their mouth is "I'm not like that" This is a time of buyer beware because sales of everything is down from the high price of gas. Before you sign on any dotted line, do your home work. Shop and compare. Then ask yourself, "Do I really need this?"
Waynesboro, Virginia

Scammed Dean Graziosi

Dean was seen on t.v..A minor in my home used my credit card for his get rich quick scheme.Now I am out $231.90 because I cannot get ahold of a live person. The tapes have been sent back. Let be mature adults and handle this matter.I had to close my account. every e-amil I sent comes back what kind of professional are we dealing with.If he is such a millionaire I am sure $231.90 will not break his bank.And maybe put a live person on the phone so when needed people can get thru instead of dealing with a computurized system.
Butler, New Jersey

Highly Recommend Dean Graziosi!

After reading all the horrible reviews about Dean Graziosi, I wanted to speak my mind a little. I personally, have purchased Dean's Think a Little Different program and read his Be A Real Estate Millionaire book and love it. I have learned so much. He has so much insight and knowledge. I don't know where I'd be without him. I have steadily been making great money in real estate just by applying his techniques and strategies. To those of you that don't succeed, I'm sorry, but don't blame Dean for that. He can't do all the work for us. We have to take charge and do it ourselves with a little guidance.

Care to elaborate, or show proof of ALL the STEADY money coming your way. Please

You people are all idiots you say you never brought anything for him but u know he is a scam come on.... This makes no sense will I went to every siminar and spent top dollar it takes money to make money you guys are looking for get rich quick schemes that's not the way this world works!!!! He is great n so are his methods

i just recently purchased deans academy for 3563 dollars. after hearing he's a scam artist i feel like a total ***

DO NOT TRUST THIS ***, I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM HIM, BUT I KNOW HE'S A *** ARTIST.

I'm a 23-year-old part time college student and a single mother. I was given his book as a gift and it has worked wonders in my life. I can now proudly say that I can support my child and I am doing great!

Its funny that Dean as sucker so many people. The real estate market has been in trouble for years, that is now apparent with the money issues for the banks.

I wish people wouldn't fall for so much *** and do your own research before they leap. I am not in real estate but smart enough to know a scam when I see one.

People are so easy to get trap in a get rich fast tool. THERE ARE NONE! You may work at something that has a payoff quick, but again, there are no get rich quick formula. Please America, wake up and don't let people take advantage of you. We all like to blame everyone for our failures, but they didn't twist our arms. You wouldn't ask a shark to watch your baby. So, don't ask a theft to watch your money.

Trying to help

#20396

i just dont take advice from men that are closer to women then actual men. And he just talks like a hyperactive lunatic. Very annoying person even if his stuff is relatively useful.

View more comments (6)
Tempe, Arizona

Look before you leap

Try and understand, if you were doing a business for people you would want to check back with them to see how they are doing, do they like the product, can they use it, and will they need any more help? So if you think he is a *** you should try the Jeff Beck system, that will set you straight. I have never had a prob with Dean and his people. What did you do? Just call them back and tell them you want your money back! Quit being a cry baby and do something positive to focus on. We have had good results, and you should check these things out before you put your neck out or ie: credit card. Grow up!?!

i don't mind that dean used to be a woman (just look it up on the internet) or that s/he still is. i just don't want to be ripped off!

Wentzville, Missouri
Loss
I have had the misfortune of getting SUCKED into the *** / SCAM being perpetrated By Dean Graziosi and His So Called Coaches!!! I have personally bought the book and have been harassed non-stop by Dean Graziosi's people and I can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that this...

Mr. Graziosi is a scam artist.

You will lose a lot of money because he will try to sell you more and more of his stuff.

Before you know it, he will have thousands of your dollars. stay away from him!

View more comments
Tigard, Oregon

DEAN GRAZIOSI

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM. THEY CONTINUED TO CALL ME WHEN I ADVISED THEM TO STOP. THEY WILL KEEP PUSHING YOU TRYING TO *** YOU OFF WHEN YOU TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING. THEY ARE RUDE!! DON'T BUY THE BOOK! THIS COMPANY IS POSTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET. I WOULD CAUTION EVERYONE OUT TO PROTECT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I HAVE HAD OVER 7 CALLS AND THEY STILL KEEP CALLING ME, OVER & OVER AGAIN. MY GUESS IS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SUCKERS WHO WANT TO GET RICH QUICK. SAVE YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK. STAY AWAY FROM THIEFTS LIKE THEM.

Man if his people are able to soak you *** for $3,500 or even $7,000 over the phone, I'm in the wrong f^#@in' business! WOW! Incredible!

Please everyone,

Be very careful about giving your personal information to anyone. I think being suspicious prevents people from being scammed as long as they follow their gut feeling. Not to get off the subject, but I keep thinking Dean is a really a woman who became a man.

#19394

I agree with Florida,

I had a similar experience, and find just the idea that we would be pressured to fork over our credit card # with a commitment of - in my case - $7,000, to be really a bit outrageous. (Especially since, I can't even get the damned book that I paid for from them).

I think some of these people should be outfitted with stripes!

For the supporters here: why are you even on this website in the first place? I thought ppl searched this site because they are skeptical or have questions about the company, not to actively look for rebuttles!

It's strange how I can't find any website info form Dean Graziosi's informercial (nor can I find it from reverse phone# lookup),so I called the 1800#, hoping to speak to a rep. I pressed 3 for "more information" and somehow the phone went dead after some unsuccessful auto responses. I called again, (maybe I dind't spend enough time to toy around the automated system), but it doesn't seem like there's an option to speak to a live person, and next thing I know the sys was confirming my address for my order. I quickly hung up.

They gave me the impression of "don't ask questions, just gimme your credit card", and that's why I came on this site.

I am still curious about the book, lets see if I can get it from amazon. Thanks Florida.

Great point about buying books at the bookstore/online stores. There are plenty. They don't cost much and are full of information which you can decide to use.

People realize all these get rich infomercials are just designed to get you to purchase additional "coaching" services at exhorbitant, obscene prices.

Do you think they could survive financially just from your $39.95? Do you have any idea what it costs to produce and run all those informercials? They'd be out of business before they knew it. The $39.95 is just the HOOK!

They know exactly what they are doing. Getting folks to spend thousands they don't have on credit cards or from life savings! And once the get you, they keep trying to get more!

It's similar to a *** game. The *** will keep getting as much as he can while he can and will tell you everything you want to hear.

Do yourself a favor, avoid the infomercials. Go the bookstore/ library or online and educate yourself. Then use the thousands you save as seed money towards whatever it is you want to do.

There is a wealth of info available for little or no money. There is absolutely no need to spend thousands on "coaching". If these "coaches" were that good they'd be doing there own thing rather than hounding you on the phone! 8)

go look it up . trans and his name and see!

Beware of the bad review rebuttals. They are stock answers unloaded by Dean's own company staff that surfs the internet and tries to degrade and impugn the people that reveal this *** program for the scam it is.

Go to deangraziosi[dot]com and look in the forums. There are hundreds of people moving and shaking in there, many with multiple deals under their belts from strategies they never knew existed, and you're going to try to tell me it is scam. Look up the definition of scam genius:

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

So they were able to deceive you into thinking you actually got and read the book when you really didn't? And they must be deceiving all those people about the properties they own and sending the fake bank statements with all the money they made then too, right?

You sound like someone that will probably fail at most things, and ultimately try to find a reason that it was someone else's fault.

:cry :cry :cry

The book is great. I have done 3 deals and if I can keep this up I will be on my way to early retirement.document.write('!!!!');

:) I also purchased the program. I didn't own anything when I started 2 years ago.

My coach was named Nathan and he was excellent. I have since bought my own home which has over $100k in equity an also bought and sold two other properties which netted me over $40k in profits. I agree with LOL's post.

The people on here posting negative things are really spending their energy in the wrong place rather than trying to change their lives. All I can say is thanks Dean!!!

View more comments (11)