153 views

First my partner had to make emergerncy flight from PDX to CA, to see his sick brother, then morning of meeting Fri Oct. 25,2019 I did an abbreviated workout and shower at 24/ fit ,left ahead of schedule, ran into a rare traffic accident on Sunset Hi., Now I have lost my lead, the girl at the Double Tree, says I came into the wrong entrance, wrong!

Then I,m directed across the HWY to another DoubleTree Hilton, few buildings are numbered, only your postman knows for sure! Find only other Hotel brands, return, now find guy who says he is staying there, directions, appreciated, now late. Take off again across the Highway, drive to The Mariott and co member asked if she could help. She said location just around the corner, but by now I,m getting dissy, I sat for while trying to awaken.

I never made it, couldn*t move, a bad reaction to Bactrin, the same drug that killed a harbored Staff Infection. Year ago. Thanks for the offer, ph # would have helped.

George Kadey, Tigard Cycle & Ski Svc. 503-330-****

Comments

#1906982

First off I wanted to say for your experience to be anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and Mastermind.com is unacceptable. We as a company take great pride in assisting our students where ever we possibly can.

After reading what you posted I would like to opportunity to make it up to you and address the situation. Please contact us at support at mastermind.com at your earliest convenience. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Have a great day! Sincerely,