589 views

BEWARE! I went to the National Achievers Congress in Sydney Australia and although a few of the speakers were fantastic the aim is for most speakers to on sell their very expensive programs!

They are very convincing to get you to sign up quickly and with very little understanding of the scheme. Unfortunately I got sucked into one with the understanding that you have a cooling off period of 3 days to cancel if you don't want to proceed. When I went home I did my own research and found that the program they were selling for $3700 was what people were already doing and the information can easily be found for free on the internet. I cancelled and have now been waiting over 2 months to get my refund.

When I ring to find out where my refund is they tell me it has been processed and they cannot help me anymore than that. When I email I am ignored and get no reply. From my experience, the ethics of this organisation is to get your money quickly but to change your mind and ask for a refund is not their problem.

My advice is to go and enjoy the speakers but don't let them pressure you into something you are not sure of! They will call you in a couple of days with the same deal, so go home do your research and wait for your sales call.

Location: Sydney, New South Wales