Dean Graziosi Phone Numbers and Emails

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Dean Graziosi Customer Service?

Refund Question:

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized payment”
  • “Look at duplicate payment”
  • “Stop payment”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel mistakenly purchased item”
  • “To cancel membership”
  • “Cancel subscription”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Paid for $27.00 training but never received link to the training”
  • “Never received book”
  • “Never received my book”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about Deans offered programs”
  • “Hello, when I registered, I tried to register myself and one guest. I only received confirmation for one ticket. I would like to bring a guest. How would I be able to reserve another ticket? Best regards,”
  • “An urgent real estate matter concerning the flipping of a house in Rhode Island time is of the essence”

Account Question:

• “Password reset”
  • “My bank acct was charged an extra 97 dollars. I ordered a free book and was only suppose to be charged for book shipping, nothing else..”
  • “Help finding my login information”

Product/ Service Question:

• “PayPal connection”
  • “I don't own a printer or desktop to make all the paperwork I need. I don't know what to do.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I want to sign up as a new member, but don't know how, what are the steps and what does it cost to be a member on his site”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To see if I can exchange two courses.”

Other Question:

• “Gettig ready to order free hard cover and wanted to add the audio however it does not give me that option.”
  • “Help with book”
  • “Mailing address”

About

Top Dean Graziosi Products

Course, Subscription, Profits From Home Course

Dean Graziosi Pros and Cons

Pros: How he is good at selling his products, How motivational he is, Good salesman and seems sincere, How his agenda was buying whole try to make a profit, He is a sincere person

Cons: Being charged unknown fees, Payments processed without care, Being ripped off and ignored, Extremely poor customer service, Anything by this liar

Summary

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investing expert. He teaches people how to make money in real estate by showing them how to quickly and easily identify cycles in the real estate market. The company is based in Orlando, Florida. Dean Graziosi is the creator and founder of Motor Millions (1998) and Think A Little Different. These are two successful business-opportunity infomercials that teach people how to make money with Cars and Real Estate. Since 1999, his infomercials have been on TV.

However, Dean Graziosi Company itself was incorporated only in 2003. Dean Graziosi sells audios, videos, and books with the description of his concepts.

Dean Graziosi reviews and complaints

1.4
Remax
279 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Dean Graziosi? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup