THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM.THEY CONTINUED TO CALL ME WHEN I ADVISED THEM TO STOP.

THEY WILL KEEP PUSHING YOU TRYING TO *** YOU OFF WHEN YOU TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING. THEY ARE RUDE!!

DON'T BUY THE BOOK! THIS COMPANY IS POSTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET. I WOULD CAUTION EVERYONE OUT TO PROTECT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

I HAVE HAD OVER 7 CALLS AND THEY STILL KEEP CALLING ME, OVER & OVER AGAIN. MY GUESS IS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SUCKERS WHO WANT TO GET RICH QUICK. SAVE YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK.

STAY AWAY FROM THIEFTS LIKE THEM.

Had an Experience with Dean Graziosi?

Comments

Man if his people are able to soak you dumbasses for $3,500 or even $7,000 over the phone, I'm in the wrong f^#@in' business! WOW! Incredible!

Please everyone,

Be very careful about giving your personal information to anyone. I think being suspicious prevents people from being scammed as long as they follow their gut feeling. Not to get off the subject, but I keep thinking Dean is a really a woman who became a man.

Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain #19394

I agree with Florida,

I had a similar experience, and find just the idea that we would be pressured to fork over our credit card # with a commitment of - in my case - $7,000, to be really a bit outrageous. (Especially since, I can't even get the damned book that I paid for from them).

I think some of these people should be outfitted with stripes!

totororo
West Milton, Ohio, United States #15652

For the supporters here: why are you even on this website in the first place?I thought ppl searched this site because they are skeptical or have questions about the company, not to actively look for rebuttles!

It's strange how I can't find any website info form Dean Graziosi's informercial (nor can I find it from reverse phone# lookup),so I called the 1800#, hoping to speak to a rep. I pressed 3 for "more information" and somehow the phone went dead after some unsuccessful auto responses. I called again, (maybe I dind't spend enough time to toy around the automated system), but it doesn't seem like there's an option to speak to a live person, and next thing I know the sys was confirming my address for my order. I quickly hung up.

They gave me the impression of "don't ask questions, just gimme your credit card", and that's why I came on this site.

I am still curious about the book, lets see if I can get it from amazon.Thanks Florida.

Buena, New Jersey, United States #15181

Great point about buying books at the bookstore/online stores. There are plenty. They don't cost much and are full of information which you can decide to use.

People realize all these get rich infomercials are just designed to get you to purchase additional "coaching" services at exhorbitant, obscene prices.

Do you think they could survive financially just from your $39.95? Do you have any idea what it costs to produce and run all those informercials? They'd be out of business before they knew it. The $39.95 is just the HOOK!

They know exactly what they are doing. Getting folks to spend thousands they don't have on credit cards or from life savings! And once the get you, they keep trying to get more!

It's similar to a *** game. The *** will keep getting as much as he can while he can and will tell you everything you want to hear.

Do yourself a favor, avoid the infomercials. Go the bookstore/ library or online and educate yourself. Then use the thousands you save as seed money towards whatever it is you want to do.

There is a wealth of info available for little or no money. There is absolutely no need to spend thousands on "coaching". If these "coaches" were that good they'd be doing there own thing rather than hounding you on the phone! 8)

Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina #14075

go look it up . trans and his name and see!

Jackson, Kentucky, United States #14059

Beware of the bad review rebuttals. They are stock answers unloaded by Dean's own company staff that surfs the internet and tries to degrade and impugn the people that reveal this *** program for the scam it is.

Hamburg, New York, United States #10485

Go to deangraziosi[dot]com and look in the forums. There are hundreds of people moving and shaking in there, many with multiple deals under their belts from strategies they never knew existed, and you're going to try to tell me it is scam. Look up the definition of scam genius:

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

So they were able to deceive you into thinking you actually got and read the book when you really didn't? And they must be deceiving all those people about the properties they own and sending the fake bank statements with all the money they made then too, right?

You sound like someone that will probably fail at most things, and ultimately try to find a reason that it was someone else's fault.

:cry :cry :cry

Hamburg, New York, United States #5416

Hamburg, New York, United States #5415

The book is great. I have done 3 deals and if I can keep this up I will be on my way to early retirement.document.write('!!!!');