I find out that, they added more people working for them. u can get hold of them with out waiting.... After all, they did refund my the program. I'm Pleased.

As a business owner myself for 20years, I believe every body deserve the chances to be successful.

I wish him the best, and successful .

They improved their business practice. u can get hold of them with out waiting.... After all, they did refund my the program. I'm Pleased.

I wish him the best, and successful .

Had an Experience with Dean Graziosi?

Comments

I have the same problem now wish i would have seen this before how did you get this resolved all i want is my 1997 back i work to hard to go to a free class and they ask for another 40,000.00 dollars if i had that i would have already bought another house please if you can help email bill at williamhdbill@aol.com thanks :? :? :? :(

I want my money back, my wife and I paid $1997 for a so called workshop coming up in Cincinnati at the end of this month,in Ohio.The week of August 15 thru August 17, we attended a so called workshop and was scammed.

I should have known when we had to complete forms that asked how much money we made and what was in our retirement account. Go figure?? These *** artist are affiliated with PMI which in turns are connected to Adriane Morrison, look him up, not good either. HELP!!

I want my money back. They never gave us the promised door prizes as well as just served us water. What ever happened to the refreshments promised on the so called tickets fore two? The so called speaker or trainer, was talking so fast and made most of the people that attended believe them.

Well, I want my money back ASAP.too bad they prey on desperate people.

we know that is bs. its probably them writing themselves a good review. whatever