What happened to the complaints about Dean Graziosi and PMI on this site (and other sites)? Does Graziosi go around to all the complaint sites and pay them off to remove negative comments.

Contrary to popular belief, there is a very STRONG connection between Graziosi and PMI; so strong that, when I called several times between Oct-Dec 2009, the PMI marketeers answered the phone with the phrase, "Hello, this is (name) of Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Group"

The Graziosi/PMI marketeers were involved in a "bait and switch confidence game" where they prey on human weaknesses and promise one thing and deliver something entirely different. The PMI marketeers promised mentors and simply provided phone advisors, and then only for a shorter period of time than "suggested."

And this site has a "quasi" advertisement for Dean Graziosi Motor Millions while censoring negative comments about Graziosi. It may be a violation of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) to do that. The website "Yelp" is currently under investigation for RICO violations.

Go to accessonescams(dot)com to learn more.

Had an Experience with Dean Graziosi?

Comments

hey Disillusioned Nancy or DesertRatTwo don't spend any more money or believe any of their lies.they probably been saying it so much, rehearsed these lines day/ night, that they are believing all their lies and ***....

I'm just saying change your credit card number and leave your wallets at home.

"number one goal is to have 100% of our customers satisfied." Make that..." Number one goal is to take 100% of everyone's hard working money and suck them dry...."

We purchased a package for specialized Real Estate training. I told everyone from the first 1 day seminar to the 3 day seminar of our urgent need to purchase properties for 1031 exchange. It's been 2 weeks and their solution is for me to spend more money with them buying from their summit at inflated prices...if I don't I may now jeopardize the 1031 exchange.

JamesM
Vineland, New Jersey, United States #133097

DesertRatTwo..After reading your post,I would like to take this time to reach out to you and find out why you feel this way and if there is anything I can do at this time to better assist you. I work directly with dean and I can speak for the entire company when I say our number one goal is to have 100% of our customers satisfied. Please let me know the situation and what I can do to resolve the problem

James Mayberry