Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a "free" book from Dean Graziosi after seeing a facebook posting.I agreed to pay shipping but did not knowingly agree to some subscription he apparently works into the fine print that charges $29/month for god knows what.

I am attempting to contact the company to reverse these charges but they appear to be unresponsive, though I must admit, that not much time has yet past since I called them on their scam.

Now I understand how Mr Graziosi got so rich, he rips unsuspecting people off and then apparently hides in an attempt to keep the money.Do not fall for his outward charm -- he is a class a slimeball of the highest order and needs to be stopped.

Review about: Dean Graziosi Subscription.

Reason of review: Being ripped off.

I didn't like: Being ripped off and ignored.

Had an Experience with Dean Graziosi?

Comments

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more