I went to the Seminar tonight in Kingsport, TN.TOTAL SCAM.

No camera, gas card, ipad, or any other "free prizes" they promise you to get you there either. The seminar that was suppose to take only 90 minutes lasted FOUR HOURS. When I asked about the free gifts, they made a mockery of me, trying to embarrass me. They said," All you came for was free gifts?

You did not buy". Yeah, I snapped after that, I gave the guys working there an ear full. It included some profanity, and it felt great.

Please do your homework before going to this scam.

Look at the ratings these guys have with reputable places like consumer affairs. He owns several different companies. They are all very bad. Just type the guys name into google and it automatically adds the word scam at the end of his name for you!

Thankfully, I did not buy anything at this seminar, but others did.Those poor people are going to loose every dime they paid and probably get milked out of more.

He and his cronies are worse than ***

Wow you all are idiots. Talking about how you didn't get your free gift what a joke. They actually financed my first deal and I could care less about not getting a gift.

A family member of mine is falling for this ***.They already paid the $1997 and are getting ready to head to the next step.

For them this entails putting down $60,000.They are brainwashed so bad they won't listen to anyone that they are falling into a terrible scam.

My sister and I almost spent our $1,997.00 for the 3 day seminar after hearing all the wonderful things during the 4 hour seminar...thank God we didn't spend a dime, after we heard one of the ladies there that worked with the sales men say that we could have access to the $500,000.00 only if our buyer and seller are under an approved contract and it has to be done within 3 days.Let's see, Home Inspection, Appraisal, and Earnest Money and a fully approved contract all within 3 days.........not possible.

A home inspection is a must. I won't sell something to another person that has unknowns that should had been knowns.

And I thought that this was going to bring about some great things for my family and I.I am very disappointed that Dean has sucker punches for us that hand over our hard earned money....I wonder if Buffett even knows the real stuff Dean is having his people put out to all of us...........just very disappointed.

I went to the same lengthy seminar in RI.I recieved a camera at the end however.

Its a digital camera with no screen to actually view the pictures, but I guess its a camera. I see people are posting that the next step/course was offered to them for 3000. Here it was 2000 for two people. I knew before going that it would be a sales pitch but wanted to see what it was about.

Has anyone here actually gone through to the next level which is not free?I would love to know!

to Tim #975408

Yes. It is also a scam. Not worth it.

I just came home from this bologna of a seminar...No book..

No camera..... All this did was take up four hours of my life that I'll never get back.... All they want people to do is spend over $3000. I have a strange feeling they don't even sell real estate to make money because they make plenty off any one who buys into this ***...

Thank God I have the best fiancé in the world because I dragged her to this and her positive thinking was..At least we spent the time together....

I would say I got f*ed in the a** by Dean Graziosi's program, but I'm pretty sure he was born a woman anyways.

I went to the seminar in AZ and of course they made the same promises.And of course there was no camera, gas card...just these *** cards that you have to fill out and mail in!!

Months later still no camera..... He's so rich that he couldn't give people a free camera???? then why the heck do you promise people these things then ..... and obviously you don't deliver.

We should sue them and everyone that spend their hard working money should get their money back and we should suck all their money out. I would definitely buy a toilet and give them all who was involved... one shiny white toilet.

:p :zzz why you asked?b/c they are full of *** that's why.

The only loser he'll be scamming is himself! HA :p

Yeah.Right on.

*** these guys and dean graszio, what a crock! my boss is about to go to one of these seminars, i told him it was a scam, and he dont believe me. Guess some people have to find out for themselves. Theres only one place for idiots like dean, and that is the bowels of ***.

*** get whats comin to him.

karma is a *** ***!!hahahahahahahaha.

Thanks, Jess. I saw the TV spot for the first time this morning (7/15/12)and the guy comes across as a fast talking crook. No mention that the program costs thousands. I called the toll free # and told the guy who answered what I thought of Graziosi.

Too bad you didn't belt the prsenters. Then you would have felt really good.

to john schmitz #1164514

THIS IS FRAUD- I went to a seminar in Maryland in November 2015.I did not register for the 2 day seminar because I was not too convinced this business was legit, it was too risky to spend $1997.00.

A few months later, I received a 2nd invitation to attend another seminar presented by Dean Graziosi, which I attended. On this seminar they had a " $200 special" to register for the 2 day seminar. I did not think it twice to register for the 2 day seminar for $200.00 (loosing $200 vs $1997 is a big difference). So when I went to the 2 day seminar, the speaker for this event was Jessie Conners.

On the 1st day they gave us a form to fill out listing all our assets, we were told that in order to be succesfull we needed to come out of our "comfort zone"" and need to invest like in any other business. We were also told to contact our banks to raise our credit cards limits, applied for new credits card, loans, borrow money from friends/family member/ We were also given a script to read it to the credit card companies. On the 2nd day of the 2 day seminar, we were told that in order to move to the "next level" we had to buy a membership for a price tag from 15k to 40k.

The person seating next to me paid $25k, she went to "Buying submits" which is another 2 or 3 day seminar in Las Vegas, she was provided access to their real state software which by the way is outdated. She has not been able to find any properties using their software because most properties listed there have already been sold. The mentor she was provided is never available, whenever she calls requesting assistance she is being transfer from one person to another who do not have any knowledge in real state. In Las Vegas at "buying Summits" They also try to upsell additional products until they get your last dollar.