Ref: DEAN GRAZIOSI Scam.

June, 25 2012. $1,497.00 Paid for Tax Lien Tutor Package. Cover Four programs.

Program No. 1

- Paid the package at the sight after seminar.

- Seminar speaker said, as he's holding the package in his hand, we will get software inside this package. I thought I'll own the right to using this software. But there is no software in the package. After opened the package back home, I find out, I have to pay additional monthly fee to access by using their web-site.

Program No.2.

Addition fee besides paid package, Access to their website $99./month. Life time: $24.xx/mon.

- Had access problem. Couldn't log in. Called customer support, unable to reach them. Left message 6 times, called back 2 days later. By the time, 4 days past, my return allowing time (3days) is EXPIRED!!!

May be too many users access into at same time, run very slow, or frozen which not accessible at all.

Program No. 3: They will have local training sections, promised offer 1 week after paid.

But all of the training is far away, at least 3 hours driving distance. Since I have medical health problem, unable to drive more than 1 hour.

Program No. 4. Customer support:

* Called during the business hours: All the time, holding for more than 20 min...

Finally I have to leave my messages. Left messages at least 6 times. they returned my calls 2 time 2 days later.

* At the seminar, they claimed before my purchasing:

The person, who answer the phone, is Tax Lien export.

As I finally reached them, they couldn't give me the right answer. She either said this is not their field to cover. Or, she have very shallow knowledge to handle the question. Not helpful at all.

Experienced their bad services for 2 weeks by now...

Called them, holding for 1.5 hours, asking for refund. by now they refused my request.

Any one can help me about this matter? I'm pissed....

Had an Experience with Dean Graziosi?

Comments

I just went to the seminar and I need help , does the insiders cash thing work? Please contact me! ldorjechang69@gmail.com

I would definitely put a stop payment through your credit card or change your credit card number all together.Report them to better business bureau or contact a lawyer for legal advice.

They shouldn't get a way with taking advantage of people and their money.Its wrong.

*** these bustards