Verified Reviewer

1.2

Original review updated by user Mar 17, 2021

I wrote to speak to an adviser in regards to a product i purchased in January called accelerated success formula.

I noticed on the website there was a 30 day money back guarantee if we were not satisfied with the product, it's been longer than 30 days and i haven't even received the complete product. Since then I have went on to purchase and attend the UPW virtual after spending time with Tony on the NWNY challenge.

2 months have passed since i purchased ASF, the product is not finalised and is now being offered to me for free as a UPW/NWNY graduate.

Respectully, i would like a refund for ASF. I have confidently spent more on personal development this year than i can afford and given the latest announcement it feels like i am on a marketing merry-go-round.

I have already been abruptly turned away by Lindsey Porter who barely read my email and decided my dissapointment was no longer their problem because i purchased it more than 30 days ago.

I could not be anymore deflated by the lack of deliverance on this product, and at this point i would not recommend this company to anyone.

User's recommendation: Think twice before investing through them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dean Graziosi Course.

Dean Graziosi Pros: How he is good at selling his products, Good salesman and seems sincere.

Dean Graziosi Cons: Extremely poor customer service, Payments processed without care.

Comments