Verified Reviewer

I purchased the KBB program, I trusted dean to a point to buy his program but it's been a week I purchased the program and still haven't received the login information or any purchase conformation but he was quick to charge my acc for $1497. I tried to find any contact number to call him and cancel the program and get the refund but man no contact information or customer service # to reach and ask for refund.

None of his #'s are working. I fee like another scam trying to get your money and run away.

I don't recommend his program. don't waster your time or money.

User's recommendation: No business with him.

Comments

#1967499

Hi Sam, I am sorry to hear this and we would never want you to feel this way. We are happy to get you all your login information and help you with your account.

We are unable to locate your account with just your name, Saied Z, from this review. We are requesting additional information as we take these matters very seriously and want to resolve this ASAP. Please email us at support@mastermind.com.

We look forwarded to addressing ALL your concerns and to get to a favorable resolution. Thank you for your help!

#1967950
@DeanGraziosiCares

Update: We were able to locate your purchase and would like to confirm that we were able to get you access. It was an error on our end and would like to apologize that your access was not immediate.

We have emailed you to confirm this and are waiting for your response. Sincerely, Ryan W.

Dean Graziosi Reviews