Reply by Dean Graziosi

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
Author's
298 views
3.0

I paid to receive the free copy of his book Millionaire success habits. However, a few days later I noticed that I had also been charged $197.

I'm extremely confused as to why, so I'm looking to get a refund ASAP!! I remember being offered a whole bunch of subscriptions and becoming a member to his inner circle I believe. But as I was being offered all of these things I kept on reclining and skipping them. I eventually got to the place where it was confirmed that the book was on its way.

So I rested easy, thinking that I had only spent $8 for a $20 book.

I'm currently working on real estate investing so I thought this would be a good read for my education. It turns out that they're also trying to take your money with no explanation unfortunately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dean Graziosi Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Dean Graziosi Cons: Being charged unknown fees, Being ripped off and ignored.

Location: Newark, New Jersey