Update by user Oct 02, 2021

Still waiting for my refund of the nearly $300 they charged me for the VIP upgrade I never asked for, never wanted, and never received. Why would I pay such a ridiciculous amount to someone I can't communicate with and doesn't know I'm there?

What a colossal waste of money! I value my dollars way too much and my ego isn't isn't so large it needs that kind of stroking. But I am furious that they are trying to get away with stealing my money by making some new excuse every week. I plan to stick with the short course(ASF) I ordered and paid for.

But as I have said before I have suffered medical and financial set backs that prohibit me from continuing in SER the 7 month long course. So I need them to stop debiting my account any further and refund me the VIP charge.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Renee Cohen

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2021

We were supposed to register our cards for the world summit but we weren't supposed to be charged. A bunch of us were.

I was charged $245. He was aware and said we'd be refunded but I never have been.

I haven't found a direct contact, and ironically the advance ticket for next year's summit is 245 also, but I already paid it. I enjoy the courses have trouble keeping up due to a brain injurybut

User's recommendation: Take the course. Be prepared to focuss. They move.

Location: Wethersfield, Connecticut

Comments

#2059097

Hello Emelina, Thank you for your review. We do apologize we did not receive your email regarding the refund for the $245.

However, we are more then happy to resolve this issue with you! Please reach out to us at support@mastermind.com for us to handle this request.

Have a great day! Sincerely, Briana