58 views
1.6

Product or Service Mentioned: Dean Graziosi Course.

Preferred solution: Explain to me what is going on.

Dean Graziosi Pros: He is a sincere person.

Dean Graziosi Cons: No customer service if have issue.

Comments

#1918689

I had a bill I didn't understand on Aug 21, 2020 for $397 and also wanted to have question about the MMind offer and the phone does not pick up and no one answers the email Hello Nicole, Thank you for review! I would like to apologize for the inconvenience as we are experiencing an extremely high volume of communications coming in right now so it is taking us about 2 days to reply to emails.

Normally we respond within 24 hours. I was able to locate your transaction and have sent you an email with the information you are requesting.

Have a great day! Sincerely,

#1941057
@DeanGraziosiCares

Hello Nicole, Thank you for your review! I would like to apologize for the inconvenience as we were experiencing an extremely high volume of communications coming in so it was taking us about 2 days to reply to emails.

Have a great day! Sincerely,