They responded and solved problem within hours

Was charged 3 times for same course several months ago without me realizing. Product was never delivered. When I realized I was charged I immediately contacted them explaining the situation. Was refunded for two of charges and course was delivered for third charge

User's recommendation: Recommended.

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We are glad to hear that there was satisfactory resolution to your issues :) If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at support@mastermind.com Wishing you all the best! Sincerely, Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Tijuana, Baja California
Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Update-Issue Resolved

We are so happy that we were able to address your concerns and solve it! On behalf of Dean and our team is what a pleasure working with you and we thank you for that opportunity!
Reason of review
issue resolved

This is an update. After posting a complaint on this site and further communication with Dean Enterprises, my issue has been resolved.

I received a full refund, as requested. Although it took some time and effort on my part, the experience was not as painful as I expected it to be. In fact, Robyn, the customer service manager who handled the issue, was very courteous, professional and helpful.

Despite our difference in perspective, I have a lot of respect for Dean for honoring the refund and prioritizing the customer. Thank you Pissed Consumer for your help!

Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Just would like a refund for something I had no idea I purchased

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Thank you!
ID

Hey dean . I recently purchased your book and when I was just looking at some other deals you had, i accidentally clicked a button for one of your deals that charged me 97 dollars right away.

Without me even hitting a confirmation button.

So if you wouldn’t mind giving me a refund for that 97 dollars that would be amazing because I have no idea what I just bought but I would still love your book . Thank you

Charge on my account

Charge of $180 on my account

I have had 180 charged by this guy 2 consecutive months and haveven never even heard of him til I looked this up.I can't get a hold of anyone to talk to or ask for a refund. This has to be sometime of scam or fraud. How does this happen to so many people and there isn't a class action suit or charges brought against him?

Reason of review
Problems with payment

Course refund

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process as you added a course. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
Product
Dean Graziosi Course

I want $25 refund to my card. I pushed wrong button! Thank You!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article