Join venture

Need to speak to Dean directly he is going to want to have a joint venture with us to call me at 1 58* 879-**** Regards Leon Kane
#1906978

Hello Gavin, Thank you for your comment. You can contact us via email at support@deangraziosi.com Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Have a great day! Sincerely,

Edmonton, Alberta
Dean Graziosi's reply to:

I want a refund on purchase I didn't mean to make

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process as you added a course. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
ID
Pros
  • How he is good at selling his products
  • How motivational he is
Cons
  • How scammish his website for his products seem
Dean Graziosi - I want a refund on purchase I didn't mean to make

What happened? When did it happen?

On May 16, 2019, around 9 AM, I was watching videos on Youtube when an advertisement of Dean Graziosi and his book, Millionaire Success Habits, popped up. I was intrigued and inspired to make the $8.97 purchase for that book. The transaction of $8.97 is currently being processed in my debit card, which I am content and satisfied with.

However, the link to that purchase led to many other offers and I tried skipping them to complete my purchase of Millionaire Success Habits.

While skipping through offers, a discounted product of Dean's which was $197 was offered and I accidentally clicked on a link that read something along the lines of "Update product to existing purchases," which I believe added the transaction of $197 to my debit card.

I thought I only purchased Millionaire Success Habits, but when I checked the transactions of my debit card, I was charged both $8.97 and $197. I took a screenshot of the transactions for proof just in case for future reference.

Have you tried contacting them?

This is my first attempt through Pissed Consumer to reach out to Dean Graziosi and whoever works or is associated with him.

Complaint/Resolution?

The purchase of $197 is currently being processed in my debit card, but I want to get a full refund on it as soon as possible. I do not wish or consent to making that purchase of $197. Please issue the refund. I hope someone could help me resolve this matter.

Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Update-Issue Resolved

We are so happy that we were able to address your concerns and solve it! On behalf of Dean and our team is what a pleasure working with you and we thank you for that opportunity!
issue resolved

This is an update. After posting a complaint on this site and further communication with Dean Enterprises, my issue has been resolved.

I received a full refund, as requested. Although it took some time and effort on my part, the experience was not as painful as I expected it to be. In fact, Robyn, the customer service manager who handled the issue, was very courteous, professional and helpful.

Despite our difference in perspective, I have a lot of respect for Dean for honoring the refund and prioritizing the customer. Thank you Pissed Consumer for your help!

Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Payed for 1 month of his 7$ mastermind class and cant stop the payment.

We are very excited you tried Dean’s Underground Millionaire Mastermind. And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any delay in addressing your cancellation through customer service. Dean and our customer service team is always striving to be the best and our attention to detail may take just a moment longer but we promise to take care of all your needs. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
ID

I payed for 1 month, now i am being charged every month, i write them but for now,nobody is responding to me.. I want it to stop, its not it the 7$ as it is in fact that i dont want to pay for this anymore and would gladly put those 7$ every month in any supporting causes for anything.

Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Just would like a refund for something I had no idea I purchased

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Thank you!
ID

Hey dean . I recently purchased your book and when I was just looking at some other deals you had, i accidentally clicked a button for one of your deals that charged me 97 dollars right away.

Without me even hitting a confirmation button.

So if you wouldn’t mind giving me a refund for that 97 dollars that would be amazing because I have no idea what I just bought but I would still love your book . Thank you

I want a refund

Dean Graziosi Profits From Home Course
Cons
  • Being charged unknown fees
Dean Graziosi - I want a refund

Well, I clicked on a link on Dean's website which led me to his free book.

After filling out the necessary information and making the purchase, I was led to another link which gave me a discounted version of "Profits From Home". Anyway, I accidentally clicked on it and was charged. I don't wish to pay for a product I never even wanted in the first place. Therefore, I want a refund.

I am a high school graduate who is about to further his studies overseas so I can only afford the book. The course is way out of the budget.

Please issue the refund.

Charged 197 $ in plus

Problems with payment

Whats going on? Ive been charged 197$ in plus for the FREE book.

I have screenshots of the transaction.

Its just not coreect. I want full refund!!

Resolved

Resolved: Illegal & unethical business practices

Thank you for being part of the DG family and wanting to take action back in 2016. We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint as we have been in communication with you in reference to your concerns. We apologize but there seems to be a misunderstanding... Or maybe you have received some bad advice or information from someone else but what Dean and Matt teach in all of their courses and online education is COMPLETELY legal and ethical. At no point in anything we do, do we teach people to lie or pretend someone they aren't... There is also no bait and switch or anything illegal with what we do.

We teach anyone how to become a real estate investor without a license and with little to no money down using a technique we like to call wholesaling. There are a number of different ways to wholesale, some completely free and some with earnest money but all completely ethical and nothing how you described in your response... When wholesaling, you are simply assigning the contract from the seller to the buyer and making a profit in between for bringing the two parties together. Also known as a finder's fee. We aren't in the business to take money from people, we do this to change lives.
Dean Graziosi Real Estate Profit System Course
Not as described/ advertised
Update by user Feb 14, 2019

On 1-28-19, I received an email from a customer service manager that said my refund request would be honored. I still have not received a refund. I have sent an email once weekly since and not received a single reply.

Update by user Jan 10, 2019

The sales pitch for this course did not disclose the unethical & illegal practices that would be required to succeed. If this had been disclosed, I would not have purchased it.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2019

Purchased the REPS online course for $997 in 2016. The techniques taught in the course involve dishonesty (lying to a real estate agent and potential buyer by leading them to believe you are the investor/purchaser only to assign the contract to someone else and leaving a token amount for earnest money (which anyone in the industry can see through).

The course also involves bait and switch advertising, a Truth in Lending violation (a federal offense) by advertising properties that you do not have to sell.

I sent an email demanding a refund, citing these examples and the reply was that the 30 day window for a refund had elapsed. How does he get away with this and why can't I find more complaints online about this? Does he somehow pay to have it removed?

I need the $997 back to get started in an honest way. Ripping people off to make a buck for oneself is always a failure.

Resolved
Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Resolved: Charged $197 and I don't know why!!!

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue immediately and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
Dean Graziosi Subscription
Cons
  • Being charged unknown fees
Pricing issue
Update by user Feb 06, 2019

The Dean Graziosi organization issued a full refund for the amount charged within a day, it was a very easy process.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2019

I paid to receive the free copy of his book Millionaire success habits. However, a few days later I noticed that I had also been charged $197.

I'm extremely confused as to why, so I'm looking to get a refund ASAP!! I remember being offered a whole bunch of subscriptions and becoming a member to his inner circle I believe. But as I was being offered all of these things I kept on reclining and skipping them. I eventually got to the place where it was confirmed that the book was on its way.

So I rested easy, thinking that I had only spent $8 for a $20 book.

I'm currently working on real estate investing so I thought this would be a good read for my education. It turns out that they're also trying to take your money with no explanation, unfortunately.

Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Charged $197 plus $8.97 to my bank for his $8.97 book!

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue immediately within 1 day and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
ID

My husband looked at buying his book. Then he received 6 emails pestering about what a great deal it is and free bonuses for him until he bought it for $8.97.

They took the $8.97 from my bank and then another $197!!!

Newark, New Jersey

Cancel my inner circle

I had deferred my payment of $97.00 for 4 month. But my account has been debited anyway amd mow my account is overdrawn. I need the payment draft stopped. And I need you to call and confirm this has been resolved. My number is 972-371-****.
Dean Graziosi's reply to:

I didn't receive a response.

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s Inner Circle! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding you as we never wanted you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products, courses and service. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Thank you!
ID

Yesterday, I ordered the inner circle membership for $47. I was charged $397 which caused my account to be overdrawn.

Please reverse the charge for $397 and replace it with the $47. Thanks in advance.

David Whittington

Charge on my account

Charge of $180 on my account

I have had 180 charged by this guy 2 consecutive months and haveven never even heard of him til I looked this up.I can't get a hold of anyone to talk to or ask for a refund. This has to be sometime of scam or fraud. How does this happen to so many people and there isn't a class action suit or charges brought against him?

Problems with payment