653 views

Update by user Mar 14, 2013

I have now been contacted by customer service from both SKW and Dean Graziosi, and I would like to thank them both for resolving this situation. I apologize for not being patient and giving them both a fair chance to respond to me.

Mike McClintock Mar 14 2013

Update by user Mar 12, 2013

They have now contacted me, and I will update here as we go.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2013

In September of 2012, my investment partner and I were in Las Vegas for and Edge event put on by Dean Graziosi. There were seminars going on, and one was on tax liens. SKW tax lien specialist Sean Walker dazzled us with his knowledge in this field! We were also encouraged by Dean Graziosi’s team to have tax liens in our portfolio, and to buy them from a safe reputable company like SKW. This would guarantee all proper precautions would be taken on your behalf.

We trusted Dean’s word and went ahead and purchased two liens for $7,138.78, these would redeem for 18% once the home owner’s paid you back. One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made!

Months went by and I didn’t hear anything from SKW, so I contacted their legal representatives to do a follow up. I was told the property owners were not making any efforts to pay back these liens so I could go ahead and start legal proceedings to take the properties. I was instructed to have an agent go by the properties both in Dayton Ohio, and give us a rough idea of value. Court costs are about $5,000 per house to confiscate a property for non payment of taxes.

The agent could not find the first property because the house was condemned by the city and torn down! Once the city gets involved you have no recourse, so that lien was now worthless. The second property turned out to be a multi unit slum in a half empty neighborhood, maybe worth $5,000. Once again not worth anything after court costs!

We have tried to contact customer support at SKW for some help….what a joke! I saw on another complaint site that Derek Webb, a SKW representative wrote to say he was shocked to hear complaints about the company as they had so many satisfied customers, and to call him directly at 877 484-****. I called….no answer, or sorry we are training.

We were shocked! Dean Graziosi lead us to ruin! Dean is guilty by association in this mess. I have had trouble in the past trying to contact Dean’s customer support as well.

It’s like too bad about your luck, thanks for your money sucker!

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments

So, why not write your Attorney General of any state involved about the situation.

#622037
@PissedConsumer621769

Thank you for the advise, and I will do just that if this does not get rectified!

In the mean time SKW has responded to me, and I don't know if this posting had anything to do with that but I'm sure it didn't hurt!

Dean Graziosi Reviews