228 views

I got caught up in Dean's promise of riches with his 'At Home' real estate adventure for $497. Then a few days later I was manipulated into the Organized Brilliance program offering a personal coach to enhance the learning of the real estate business.

It was suggested to start at $3,000 , in addition to the $497 I already gave them. The $3000 was at the low end of an investment to get a coach but I got in for $1500. That only allowed me 30 minutes a week coaching which was basically asking me if i had tead the homework assignments and giving me the next weeks assignment. Within 2 weeks of fulfilling the homework assignments I realized this involved alot of outside work, putting signs around town illegally, going into the homes for sale and researching every detail of repairs needed, and other outside work that makes this a very involved program outside of your home.

I immediately told the coach this was misrepresented and I wanted my money back. I spoke to Wendy in the refund office and she offered to give me $300 of my $2,000 investment.

If you have had a similar experience I would like to file a class action suit. Contact me at 805 451 **** Linda.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dean Graziosi Profits From Home Course.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Dean Graziosi Pros: How he is good at selling his products.

Dean Graziosi Cons: Manipulating & dishonest.

Comments