329 views

Purchased a book online for @ 8 dollars, we received an unauthorized charge of 97 dollars and received another unauthorized charge of 47 dollars that took place the same day of purchase. I had tried calling customer service number that is listed, The first time I called I was disconnected, the second time I called I was forced out of holding cue by automated prompt and had to leave message.

This is the third time I am calling, and am still on hold.

Very frustrated with trying to connect with someone and even more frustrated over the unauthorized charges and time spent trying to resolve this. My advice is to definitely check the local library to borrow a book or buy book from a used book store versus having to spend time cleaning up unauthorized charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dean Graziosi Book.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

They charged my card too, what's their phone number please

Spoke with JoJo on third attempt calling. She was very helpful in resolving the issue.

She referred to my voicemail, and also was able to quickly locate the charges and where they originated from.

She submitted for refund of the 97.00 and the 47.00. Thank you JoJo for your politeness and very timely resolution.

On the third call customer service rep JoJo was very helpful, referred to the voicemail I had left, located the charges immediately and submitting for refund of the charges. Thank you JoJo for your politeness and very timely resolution.

Dean Graziosi Reviews